de·cent /ˈdisənt/ Show Spelled[dee-suhnt] Show IPA
1. conforming to the recognized standard of propriety, good taste, modesty, etc., as in behavior or speech.
2. respectable; worthy: a decent family.
3. adequate; fair; passable: a decent wage.
4. kind; obliging; generous: It was very decent of him to lend me his watch.
5. suitable; appropriate: She did not have a decent coat for the cold winter.
6. of fairly attractive appearance: a decent face.
7. Informal . wearing enough clothing to appear in public.
8. Slang . great; wonderful.
Here are eight possible clues as to the reason behind this tat, I don’t really see where it fits any of them.